August 22nd, 2015
Action All Fronts is a set of Wargames rules for world war 2 land battles.
With a single figure representing one man you can run Company level battles with a player comfortably able to control 100 men and 10 tanks.
The rules feature:
- Alternate unit activation, with a unit able to perform a number of different activations in a turn.
- Covering all of WW2 in all the different theaters of conflict.
- Visibility important with the requirement to spot a target before being able to shoot at it.
- Artillery support from on-table and off-table artillery.
- 5 scenarios,
- army lists for British, American, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Russian troops.
- Rules for over-watch, weather, buildings, fortifications and heroes.