November 3rd, 2015
Battletome: Seraphon ( VERY Limited Edition – 1000 copies worldwide) is now available for preorder from the Games Workshop Webstore
This lavishly-produced limited edition features:
- A magnetically-closed box with soft touch finish and unique numbering;
- The full-colour hardback 144-page Battletome: Seraphon on exclusive, special heavy paper stock;
- Metallic ink detailing and gilt-edged pages;
- Envelope with five art prints;
- Strictly limited to 1000 copies worldwide.
A full colour, 144-page hardback book, Battletome: Seraphon contains:
- the compelling story of the seraphon – who are they, where have they come from, and for whom do they fight?
- Three Battleplans – instructions that allow you to fight battles based around the exciting narrative leading up to them, with special rules and layouts;
- Warscrolls for the entire seraphon range of miniatures;
- Colour schemes and incredible photography showing off the colourful nature of the seraphon;
- Six Warscroll Battalions – organise your miniatures into these formations for access to additional, powerful abilities;
- The complete ruleset for Warhammer Age of Sigmar –