August 30th, 2016
Paizo Inc. announced the development of the forthcoming Bestiary 6, a 320-page hardcover book featuring hundreds of hellish new beasties for the award-winning Pathfinder Role playing Game. Bestiary 6 is set for a March 2017 release, $44.99 MSRP.
Truly legendary heroes require truly legendary foes, and now these world-ending menaces have arrived with Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Bestiary 6. Within this book, players will find hundreds of monsters to test their mettle against Archdevils and the Horsemen of the Apocalypse, two-headed dragons and the Wild Hunt, conqueror worms or living statues haunted by dead gods, troops of goblins or strangely sentient oozes, and myriad other menaces suitable for all levels of play. Yet not every legend needs to tell of foes, and within these pages players will also find that new empyreal lords, dragons from Heaven, and the mythical Green Man all stand ready to aid players on their quests.
Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 6 is the latest indispensable volume of monsters for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and serves as a companion to the Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook and Pathfinder RPG Bestiary. This imaginative tabletop game builds upon more than 10 years of system development and an Open Playtest featuring more than 50,000 gamers to create a cutting-edge RPG experience that brings the all-time best-selling set of fantasy rules into a new era.
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Bestiary 6 includes:
- More than 200 different monsters.
- Strange new player-character-suitable races like the canine rougarou, the watery fey naiad, the crazed monkey goblin, and the Lovecraftian yaddithian, and the Darklands-dwelling munavri.
- Powerful foes from myth and legend, such as the Archdevil Mephistopheles, Charon of the River Styx, and that notorious haunter of holidays known as Krampus.
- New animal companions, constructs waiting creation by skilled spellcasters, and a new category of true dragon from the Outer Planes.
- New templates to help you get more life out of classic monsters, including the shape-changing vermin-themed entothrope and the intelligent hivemind swarm.
- Appendices to help find the right monster, including lists by Challenge Rating, monster type, and habitat.
- Expanded universal monster rules to simplify combat.
- Challenges for every adventure and every level of play.