September 30th, 2016
Available to order now these are the first preview blister packs for the Soviets and British in Konflikt ’47 from Warlord Games.
Box sets for both these awesome troop types will come later in December!
British Armored Infantry:
As most nations began adopting heavily-armoured infantry, the British took a more extreme view. With automatons providing close fire support to the infantry, it was decided that any armoured troops should be capable of providing a punch beyond that of current infantry. Therefore the British developed the Galahad Armoured Suits, intended to overwhelm opposition strongpoints. Although limited in number, careful and considered use has meant they have a growing and largely victorious reputation.
Resiliant and tough, a squad will normally consist of 1 NCO and 3 to 7 men
Soviet Heavy Infantry:
In a rush to keep up with their foes, Soviet infantry armour was developed quickly and put into use not long after their rivals. Cumbersome and bulky, the Soviet suits lack subtlety, but their effectiveness is not disputed. Unlike other nations, the Soviet heavy infantry is considered more of an anti-vehicle unit.
Slow but resilient tank hunters, squads usually consist of an NCO and 4 to 9 men, 4 of which can replace their assault weapon with a dual weapon pack!
- German Totenkorps
- German heavy sniper & Panzerschreck teams
- US Mudskipper Jump Walker
- Konflikt 47 Soviet Starter Set
- Konflikt 47 British Starter Set
- Soviet Heavy Infantry
- British Armoured Infantry Section
- Soviet Siberian Terror Squad
- Soviet T34/ZP
- Cromwell with Tesla Cannon
- Fallschirmjager Falcon Infantry
- British Automated Infantry
- Soviet Ursus Infantry blister
- Soviet Cossack Light Walker
- US Firefly Jump Infantry
- US Kodiak Walker
- US Heavy bazooka team blister -K47