March 24, 2019
With nearly limitless resources at its disposal, the Galactic Empire is capable of creating all kinds of unimaginable weapons. But not every problem can be eliminated with a single blast from the Death Star’s immense superlaser. Some missions require a more delicate touch. When high-ranking Imperial officers like Director Orson Krennic need a scalpel instead of a cudgel, they turn to the Imperial Death Troopers.
Trained in multiple forms of combat and proficient at erasing their involvement from operations, these elite soldiers are a terrifying sight to anyone unfortunate enough to stand in their way.
You’ll soon be able to have your own squads of Death Troopers do your bidding on the battlefields of the Galactic Civil War with the Imperial Death Troopers Unit Expansion for Star Wars™: Legion from Fantasy Flight Games.
Within this expansion, you’ll find six unique, highly detailed, unpainted Imperial Death Trooper miniatures for you to add to your collection, including four troopers prepared to carry out any mission with their E-11D blaster rifles. Meanwhile, the Death Trooper designated DT-F16 and a DLT-19D Trooper can bring even more firepower to the unit. Finally, you can make full use of all your Death Troopers’ training with eight upgrade cards that give them access to more gear and comms equipment.
Mar 8, 2019
Fantasy Flight Games is excited to announce the Tauntaun Riders Unit Expansion for Star Wars: Legion!
Forced to the fringes of the galaxy by the relentless pursuit of the Galactic Empire, the Rebel Alliance must establish bases on remote planets far from the gaze of Darth Vader and his feared Death Squadron. Though this might take them to barren worlds like the frigid wastes of Hoth, the Rebels often use their ingenuity to turn these less-than-ideal conditions into an advantage. Using the local fauna to bolster their forces, they can easily traverse a planet’s surface and—in some instances—even use these beasts to fight the Empire. Soon, you can bring one of the most iconic creatures from the Star Wars saga to your epic struggles of the Galactic Civil War.
Trained to expertly handle their surefooted mounts across the windswept plains of Hoth, Tauntaun Riders help the Rebellion navigate nearly any environment, scouting Imperial positions and often slowing the enemy’s advance until the rest of the Rebel army can arrive. Within this expansion, you’ll find two unique unpainted Tauntaun Rider miniatures, enough for one support unit, along with a new unit card for you to field in battle. Your tauntaun’s natural speed and defense make them useful in a number of situations, of course, and this pack also contains three upgrade cards that give you the freedom to find a role for them that fits your particular battle plan.
Feb 22, 2019
The odds are stacked against the Rebel Alliance in almost every confrontation with the Empire, but especially so for the Rebel’s special forces units. Often operating deep behind enemy lines, these elite operatives are accustomed to facing the full weight of the Imperial war machine without the support of a larger army. The Rebel Pathfinders show a particular dedication to the cause of the Rebellion, often volunteering for the most dangerous missions.
Making extensive use of guerrilla tactics to infiltrate and liberate key areas, the spies, saboteurs, and assassins that make up these units draw on their vast experience to get the job done with little thought of the obstacles that may stand in their way. Soon, you’ll have some of the Rebellion’s best soldiers at your command with the Rebel Pathfinders Unit Expansion for Star Wars™: Legion.
Within this expansion, you’ll find six unique, highly detailed miniatures. Four Rebel Pathfinders armed with A-300 blaster rifles are ready to do anything to keep the dream of the Rebellion alive, while Bistan and Pao are roaring into battle, ready to add some extra firepower with their heavy weapons. Adaptable and ready for anything, your Pathfinders can be further customized with eight upgrade cards that give you new options for how they attack, move across the battlefield, and more. Join us today as we take a look at everything included in the Rebel Pathfinders Unit Expansion!
Feb 21, 2019
The Imperial All Terrain Scout Transport is a formidable war machine, cutting through Rebel lines as it stomps across the battlefields of the Galactic Civil War. Despite their appearance, however, these intimidating assault vehicles aren’t invincible. Soon you’ll find out what happens when one of these towering terrors comes crashing down. Fantasy Flight Games is proud to announce the Downed AT-ST Battlefield Expansion for Star Wars: Legion!
Rather than marching forward and raining mortar shells on the hapless Rebels in its path, the wrecked AT-ST you’ll find in this expansion joins the fabric of the battlefield itself, providing valuable cover for your troops no matter what planet they’re fighting on. In addition to deepening your immersion in the Star Wars galaxy, the six new battle cards in this expansion also invite you to make your crashed AT-ST a focal point of the struggle between the Empire and the Rebellion, adding even more variety to your games of Star Wars: Legion.
A downed AT-ST is certain to draw the attention of both Rebel and Imperial troops, of course, and while this miniature can enhance any battlefield you find yourself on, it can also play a larger role as a crucial objective in a totally new type of conflict. The Downed AT-ST Battlefield Expansion contains six new battle cards that dramatize a two-act struggle over a wrecked AT-ST, outlining the objectives, deployments, and conditions of a brand-new, two-part scenario.
Even without the use of its powerful MS-4 Twin Blaster Cannons and other heavy weapons, an AT-ST can still play a pivotal role in the confrontations between the Empire and the Rebellion—especially if it’s a part of the battlefield itself.
Look for the Downed AT-ST Battlefield Expansion (SWL30) to be released in the second quarter of 2019
Feb 4, 2019
Games Workshop has released a new expansion for Kill Team, Killzone: Sector Fronteris Environment, a terrain and rules set for your WH40K Kill Team games.
At the farthest reaches of space, the boundaries of the Imperium change almost daily as new worlds are discovered and settled and others fall to predations of aliens or rogue factions seeking freedom from of the crushing yoke of Imperial oppression. Open hostility is a common occurrence on such lawless worlds, yet with fewer resources to call upon, many such conflicts are resolved as guerrilla or shadow wars.
The Sector Fronteris Killzone Environment is an expansion for Kill Team – in the packed box, you’ll find a gameboard, scenery, and exclusive rules that use the unique nature of the Sector Fronteris terrain to introduce dangerous new missions and powerful effects to your games. Included:
– A double-sided Kill Team gameboard measuring 22” x 30”, printed on heavy, durable card stock. One side depicts a sand-blasted wilderness, while the other represents a more industrialised border region
– An 8-page booklet describing the sorts of wild frontier worlds that loosely make up the borders of Imperial territory, and where the influence of Terra is seldom felt.
– 12 Sector Fronteris Tactics cards – these can be used by any Kill Team Faction, with 4 cards providing interactions with the Sector Fronteris scenery and 5 being used specifically by Scout, Comms, Sniper or Medic Specialists
– A Sector Fronteris Environment card, which provides 6 different rules that interact with the scenery
– 4 Sector Fronteris Mission cards – designed to be used in conjunction with the gameboard and scenery, this is a set of 2 matched play missions and 2 narrative play missions, which are split between attacker and defender
– 4 Ryza-pattern Ruins plastic frames – including two brand sets of frames that include 2 slot-together walls, raised barricade, 3 armoured window covers, 1 large section of flooring, 3 small sections of ruined floor, and one connector that resembles a light. If you combine these 2 new frames, you can build a complete STC Ryza-Pattern building with a roof. There are also 2 plastic frames of STC Ryza-Pattern Ruins, each containing 3 slot-together walls, 3 ruined wall sections, and an Inquisitorial crate.
Jan 28, 2019
The celebration of BattleTech’s 35th Anniversary begins at Catalyst Game Labs!
All-new products now available to thank longtime fans and to set the stage for the future. Links below!
- The BattleTech Beginner Box is now available in the Catalyst Game Labs store and through your local retailer.
- The BattleTech: A Game of Armored Combat boxed set is now available in the Catalyst Game Labs store and through your local retailer.
- The BattleTech sourcebook Shattered Fortress is now available through your local game store as well as the Catalyst Game Labs store! (print // PDF // both)
- The PDF version of the new printing of the BattleMech Manual is now available in the Catalyst Game Labs store. The print version is at the printers now and will be out a bit later this year. This new printing includes an all-new cover bearing the 35th anniversary logo, and includes all errata from the previous printing.
- Apparel bearing the BattleTech 35th Anniversary logo is now available for order, including a t-shirt and hoodie. The previously announced pin will be available at a later time.
- The re-released anniversary editions of the Warrior Trilogy novels are now available on PDF and Print on Demand. Buy your copies of Warrior: En Garde (electronic / PoD), Warrior: Riposte (electronic / PoD), and Warrior: Coupe (electronic / PoD) now!
Jan 26, 2019
For the Galactic Empire, conquering a planet is only the beginning of the battle. Massive vehicles like AT-STs and elite shock troops like Imperial Death Troopers may be effective at sweeping across battlefields and capturing new territory, but they rarely stick around to hold this ground. Soon, however, you’ll gain a powerful tool that can help quell any opposition that might rise against Imperial occupation.
Fantasy Flight Games is happy to announce the TX-225 GAVw Occupier Combat Assault Tank Unit Expansion for Star Wars™: Legion!
Few symbols of Imperial occupation are more readily apparent than a TX-225 GAVw Occupier Combat Assault Tank. Heavily armed and capable of carrying either cargo or personnel, one of these tanks can be a versatile asset to stormtrooper detachments on occupation duty. With the TX-225 GAVw Occupier Combat Assault Tank Unit Expansion, you’ll find a single finely sculpted, menacing TX-225 miniature that can work in tandem with your ground troops to impose the Empire’s will wherever it’s been assigned. This beautiful miniature is accompanied by the full assortment of unit cards, upgrade cards, and tokens that you’ll need to add one to your armies.