Returns and Exchanges
How To Return An Item
- Use the RETURNS link at the bottom of the page to fill out a return form
- Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect (please see below regarding manufacturers defects).
- You must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
- Mail your returned item, if instructed, to
I Will Never Grow Up Games
60 Evanston Drive
Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M3H 5P3
RA Tracking # (insert number we provide you here)
- Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
- You will be responsible for 100% of the cost of return shipping. This cost will not be added to your refund.
- Some items cannot be returned if they are opened. Merchandise that has been worn, used, opened, or altered in any way will not be accepted for return or exchange.
What CAN be returned or refunded
- Incorrect or damaged products (not including willful damage) or products missing parts may be eligible for return or refund.
- If a game is missing a part or another manufacturers defect, please contact the manufacturer FIRST. They are generally quite helpful in replacing missing pieces at no cost to you.
- I Will Never Grow Up Gaming cannot be held responsible for damages incurred in shipping or damages incurred after you have received the product.
- There is no restocking fee, however, we do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
- Clothing items may only be exchanged for the same product in a different size.
- All other products are not eligible for exchange barring exceptional circumstances