Oct 6, 2017
A new Astra Militarum Codex for the Guard is available to pre-order, along with various bundles for them.
The Astra Militarum is the implacable military arm of the Imperium, and one of the largest forces in the galaxy. On thousands of battlefields scattered throughout the galaxy, the soldiers of the Astra Militarum march to war. They are the Hammer of the Emperor, who with faith, fury and sheer weight of numbers crush heretics and xenos alike beneath their boots. Massed ranks of Guardsmen unleash concentrated salvoes of las-blasts while officers bellow orders over the thunderous roar of tank and artillery fire.
Everything you need to get an Astra Militarum army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here:
– 56 datasheets containing rules for every Astra Militarum unit and vehicle;
– Army abilities reflecting the Astra Militarum’s methods of war, including Astra Militarum Orders and Regimental Orders;
– Armoury of the Imperium: wargear both ranged and close-combat used by the Astra Militarum;
– Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
– Bulwark of Humanity: rules for Battle-forged armies:
– Regimental Doctrines for Cadian, Catachan, Valhallan, Vostroyan, Armageddon, Tallarn, Mordian, Militarum Tempestus Regiments;
– 6 unique Warlord Traits,
– 25 Stratagems, with 8 specific to the Regiments named above;
– the Heirlooms of Conquest: a selection of rare wargear;
– The Psykana psychic discipline, available to any Astra Militarum model with the Psyker keyword,
– 6 Warlord Traits for use by any Warlord, with a further specific to the above-named Regiments;
– 6 unique Tactical Objectives.