June 10, 2018
The Mind, from Pandasaurus Games, is more than just a game. It’s an experiment, a journey, a team experience in which you can’t exchange information, yet will become one to defeat all the levels of the game.
The Mind is a phenomena.
If you haven’t already heard of the little, German game buzzing through cons and friend-circles, here is what you need to know:
- Recently nominated for the Spiel des Jahres (Game of the Year).
- Has been living at the top of the BGG Hotness for months before US release.
- BGG’s Eric Martin and Shut Up & Sit Down both penned long form odes on their love of The Mind. Many more have gushed on Twitter.
- The buzziest game of both The Gathering and Geekway to The West.
- Launching at Origins 2018 in booth #965
- Releasing in stores a few weeks later in July of 2018