Oct 3, 2018
Heroic Maps releases Storeys: Down The Well.
Drybon Well is a well-known landmark. Sitting atop a small hillock, it has provided the nearby villages with fresh water for as long as anyone can remember. If only they knew what was really down there…
- A multiple level map consisting of a 5 battlemaps, each depicting a different level beneath a well, linked by the well shaft that connects them vertically.
- Surface- a 20×20 map depicting a small well on a hill in a peaceful countryside setting.
- Caverns – a 10×10 map showing a fungus cavern beneath the surface
- The Halls – a 10×15 map of a grand hall, the walls lined with statues of death
- The Crypt – A 10×15 map of a small tomb complex
- The Lower Levels – a 20×20 map depicting the pool of water the well draws from, sitting in the middle of an ancient ruined catacomb,