Mar 12, 2019
The Fallout: Wasteland Warfare roleplaying game expansion will build on the narrative wargame? experience of the tabletop miniatures game, and will include new rules for character creation, creating adventures in the wasteland, and more.
- Complete rules for tabletop roleplaying in the wasteland, based on the popular Fallout: Wasteland Warfareminiatures game.
- Full rules for character creation, archetypes and original player ideas alongside existing characters from theFallout universe.
- Packed with lots of full colour photographic scenes of the Fallout: Wasteland Warfare range to inspire your adventures!
- Interact with familiar characters and creatures drawn from the world of Fallout.
- Background on the locations and factions that players can encounter.
- Three free adventures in a linked campaign or for use as one-shot missions to support Gamemasters
- Guidance for players to build their settlement as a base of operations
- Advice and tools to help gamemasters create and run exciting new adventures in the Fallout universe.
Delve into abandoned Vaults, ruined cities, strange facilities, and antiquated military bases. Encounter Super Mutants, Raiders, Survivors, Vault Dwellers, the Brotherhood of Steel, the Institute and the Enclave, and many more! Will you roam wide and far, or build up and protect your settlement? For those who want to create their own unique characters, use the faction based Archetype cards to start your own hero and see them grow from adventure to adventure.
Modiphius are developing two unique tabletop roleplaying game products based on the Fallout® videogame franchise. The first expanding on the narrative wargame experience of Fallout: Wasteland Warfare, their licensed tabletop miniatures game, while a second more traditional tabletop RPG will follow using the company’s 2d20 System (as seen in Mutant Chronicles, Infinity, Conan, Star Trek Adventures, and John Carter of Mars) in 2020.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.