November 28th, 2015
Sew Bold Canada on Etsy has new Harley Quinn, Deadpool and Firefly Dice Bags! (Along with a host of other designs)
Play any Dice Masters, Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder or other table-top games? Our dice bags are perfect for your various gaming items, dice, cards, minis, markers, etc.
Benefits of a Sew Bold Dice Bag:
- Approx. 4” x 4” square base allows it stand without taking up valuable table space
- Roughly 5” tall to hold dozens of dice, minis or whatever
- Stiff, inner lining for support
- Cotton inside and out to fold down and bounce back as needed
- Double-corded for secure closing
- Beaded ends provide a better grip
- Long-lasting, high-quality stitching
- Freakin’ cool designs
Remember, each bag will differ slightly from the picture as they are unique creations. Most styles can ship within a day or two.
July 8th, 2015
Bare Bones BattleWorks Co. is a young wargaming company based out of Middle TN. They sell tournament trays, and now their new Battle Bag and Pull & Pluck Foam.
They will eventually sell to Canadian and International markets and are currently trying to work out the pricing so not to scare away customers.
BBBattleworks also have free US shipping special for orders of $125 or more this month only. Just use the code hellojuly. This special ends July 31st.
October 31st, 2014
Ultra Pro is releasing a messenger-style bag in December designed with the CCG player in mind.
The bag will go for $79.99 and has the following features:
- A pocket for a PRO-Binder
- Laptop pocket
- 3 Elastic holders for deck boxes
- A side pocket for a water bottle or rolled up play mat
- Blue or Red accent colors
October 23rd, 2014
You don’t have to roll a D20 to score a critical hit with WeLoveFine. They’ve been dying to release the newest dice bag edition to all you table top gamers out there, and here it is: The Eye of the Beholder Dice Bag.
This high quality, textured fabric bag features the original dungeon terror that has become so iconic to the world and players Dungeons & Dragons. Pull on the eye stalks to open and close this monster dice bag, keeping your D20s, D10s, D4s, D12s, and mini figures safe and sound outside of your regularly scheduled gaming shenanigans.
And don’t think that this bag is only meant for gaming! This is a multi-use plush bag of holding that can be used to carry a variety of items from phones, small tech gadgets, and coins in addition to dice.
November 11th, 2013
Battle Foam has a new bundle to keep your Infinity miniatures nice and safe.
Save $15.00 when you purchase the Infinity Bag Bundle! This bundle comes with 1x Infinity Alpha Bag with the foam load out of your choice and 1x Infinity Beta Bag with the foam load out of your choice.
November 2nd, 2013
Battle Foam has released their new Wild West Exodus bags available to help make sure your miniatures are transported from home to the gaming table safe and secure.
July 29th, 2013
The Warlord Games M2 Bag by Battle Foam lives up to its name – tough and able to get your troops in and out of battle without a scratch. Each case is built with a rigid plastic interior for durability.
The M2 also has pockets built in for books, tape measures, counters and dice packs – everything you need for your Bolt Action games.
The bag has the ability to be opened from the top and front. The foam trays included with the M2 have been designed to fit all of the vehicles and troops offered in the Bolt Action collection.
The Warlord Games M2 Bag comes with five different foam tray designs that cover everything from individual infantry or weapons teams to enough space for artillery and tanks – you can even squeeze the Big Cats in!
You will receive the following foam trays with this load out:
- 2x 1.5 inch troop trays – each with space for 48 infantry men and 5 weapons teams
- 2x 2 inch weapon teams and small vehicle trays – each with space for 5 65mm/2.5 inch weapons, 4 Jeep sized vehicles, 4x Universal Carrier sized vehicles and 7x Hanomag sized vehicles
- 1x 3.5 inch large vehicle tray – with space for 10 large tanks
- 3x .25 inch foam toppers
This mix allows for the best combination, giving you enough space to field a couple of smaller armies or a Soviet horde. With enough space to carry the models upright or on their side, there is no risk of damage as you move your forces around.
This case carries more models than two similar bags that other companies offer. A great added bonus with any Battle Foam designed bag is the flexibility to add additional custom trays. By visiting www.battlefoam.com you can utilize “The Custom Tray Creator” software to build just about any design foam tray for even the most unique models or custom creations.
Another great feature of the M2 Bag is the ability to identify your bag. To tackle this we have made a Velcro friendly area on the top of the case. A Bolt Action patch is provided or you could use your own.
These features make the M2 Bag a must for any Bolt Action enthusiast.
- Durable, light weight design.
- Rugged construction featuring triple stitching.
- Canvas exterior with rigid plastic inner shell that resists crushing.
- Extra pockets for books and gaming aids
- Foam trays made specifically for 28mm Bolt Action models.
- Removable shoulder strap with metal clips and bindings.
- The ability to personalise with a name tape and unit patch.
- Unique “pick & pluck” tank storage
Bag Dimensions – 18W x 14L x 14H” (457W x 356L x 356H mm)