Tag Archives: heroic maps
Nov 23, 2018
This small church, named after a famous saint, has been used for worship by generations of villagers. The graveyard is full of their ancestors, with the more noble members of the community buried in the crypt. The living fill the pews, worshipping in the simple but pleasant church.
Storeys: The Church of St Pixtus the Martyr is a printable battlemap compatible with any RPG/Dungeon-Crawl game. Use as a standalone game board, or combine with any same-scale tile set.
Contents: A set of 20 x 30 maps depicting a traditional NW European church. The nave of the church has a pulpit, pews and font, with the chancel and apse housing a small altar. An additional nave has been built to the side, and this is home to a small chapel. A bell tower is accessed by stairs, and a ladder leads to the roof of the tower. A set of stairs lead below the church to the crypt
Oct 3, 2018
Heroic Maps releases Storeys: Down The Well.
Drybon Well is a well-known landmark. Sitting atop a small hillock, it has provided the nearby villages with fresh water for as long as anyone can remember. If only they knew what was really down there…
- A multiple level map consisting of a 5 battlemaps, each depicting a different level beneath a well, linked by the well shaft that connects them vertically.
- Surface- a 20×20 map depicting a small well on a hill in a peaceful countryside setting.
- Caverns – a 10×10 map showing a fungus cavern beneath the surface
- The Halls – a 10×15 map of a grand hall, the walls lined with statues of death
- The Crypt – A 10×15 map of a small tomb complex
- The Lower Levels – a 20×20 map depicting the pool of water the well draws from, sitting in the middle of an ancient ruined catacomb,
June 13, 2018
As the noble family that owned Edgmoor Manor grew in power and status, they required a new home that better reflected their station in life. High Edgmoor Hall was built nearby, and is the height of luxury. What better place for some intrigue than a small palace?
A set of printable battlemaps compatible with any RPG/Dungeon-Crawl game. Use as a standalone gameboard, or combine with any same-scale tileset.
- A multiple level map consisting of a 5 storey stately home mansion, spread across 4 30×30 (and one 20×30)battlemaps, each depicting a different floor of the house.
- Cellar – includes kitchens, pantries, wine cellar, abandoned rooms, secret tunnels and a sinister meeting room.
- Ground floor – front garden, dining room, entrance hall, ballroom and parlour
- 1st Floor – Bedroom, guest rooms, stairwell, library
- Attic – Attic stores, mysterious junk, servant rooms, locked attic chambers
- Roof – pitched tiled rooftops, dormers, multiple access points.
Also included are 300dpi full size jpgs, for poster printing or VTT.
April 22, 2018
Need a map for a Wargame? WW2? Napoleonic? Fantasy? Heroic Maps has them all and they’ve now released their Normandy Bocage Battle Map.
“I don’t care what it takes – you get this damn hedge cleared so we can bring the Shermans through!”