Tag Archives: maps
Nov 23, 2018
This small church, named after a famous saint, has been used for worship by generations of villagers. The graveyard is full of their ancestors, with the more noble members of the community buried in the crypt. The living fill the pews, worshipping in the simple but pleasant church.
Storeys: The Church of St Pixtus the Martyr is a printable battlemap compatible with any RPG/Dungeon-Crawl game. Use as a standalone game board, or combine with any same-scale tile set.
Contents: A set of 20 x 30 maps depicting a traditional NW European church. The nave of the church has a pulpit, pews and font, with the chancel and apse housing a small altar. An additional nave has been built to the side, and this is home to a small chapel. A bell tower is accessed by stairs, and a ladder leads to the roof of the tower. A set of stairs lead below the church to the crypt
Oct 11, 2018
The Big Book of Battle Mats is the award-winning set of fantasy mats to keep your party rolling through any and every random encounter.
58 wipe clean maps will lead you through dungeons, along winding marsh tracks, past suspicious looking lairs and even into throne rooms on your quest for danger, excitement and treasure. And very possibly a little bit of a fight. Designed to spark the imagination, as well as illustrate encounters using the handy grid format, the Big Book of Battle Mats offers endless flexibility. You can play each map page individually or use the lay flat format to play across the complimentary opposing pages as one larger version.
The Big Book of Battle Mats Features
- 58 Wipe Clean pages of Battle Mats for RPG encounters
- Wipe clean format – The Big Book is fully laminated
- Wire Bound lay flat format
- Linked designs on opposing pages so option to play on A3 map
- Fantasy Themed
- 1 inch grid throughout
Winner of the People’s Choice Award for Best Accessory at the UK Games Expo The Big Book is now available from all good retailers!
Oct 3, 2018
Heroic Maps releases Storeys: Down The Well.
Drybon Well is a well-known landmark. Sitting atop a small hillock, it has provided the nearby villages with fresh water for as long as anyone can remember. If only they knew what was really down there…
- A multiple level map consisting of a 5 battlemaps, each depicting a different level beneath a well, linked by the well shaft that connects them vertically.
- Surface- a 20×20 map depicting a small well on a hill in a peaceful countryside setting.
- Caverns – a 10×10 map showing a fungus cavern beneath the surface
- The Halls – a 10×15 map of a grand hall, the walls lined with statues of death
- The Crypt – A 10×15 map of a small tomb complex
- The Lower Levels – a 20×20 map depicting the pool of water the well draws from, sitting in the middle of an ancient ruined catacomb,
June 13, 2018
As the noble family that owned Edgmoor Manor grew in power and status, they required a new home that better reflected their station in life. High Edgmoor Hall was built nearby, and is the height of luxury. What better place for some intrigue than a small palace?
A set of printable battlemaps compatible with any RPG/Dungeon-Crawl game. Use as a standalone gameboard, or combine with any same-scale tileset.
- A multiple level map consisting of a 5 storey stately home mansion, spread across 4 30×30 (and one 20×30)battlemaps, each depicting a different floor of the house.
- Cellar – includes kitchens, pantries, wine cellar, abandoned rooms, secret tunnels and a sinister meeting room.
- Ground floor – front garden, dining room, entrance hall, ballroom and parlour
- 1st Floor – Bedroom, guest rooms, stairwell, library
- Attic – Attic stores, mysterious junk, servant rooms, locked attic chambers
- Roof – pitched tiled rooftops, dormers, multiple access points.
Also included are 300dpi full size jpgs, for poster printing or VTT.