Tag Archives: mythical city games
May 3, 2018
The Battle Fleet series continues with explosive land based tank warfare.
Mythical City Games announced that the tank based sequel of the popular turn-based military strategy game “Battle Fleet 2” is now available on Steam for PC and Mac. Battle Fleet: Ground Assault builds upon the Battle Fleet series unique turn-based strategic and tactical game play, by focusing on land battles this time instead of naval campaigns, adding destructible environments, armor, shell types, brand new single player campaigns and an intense multiplayer mode.
The Normandy invasion has started and it’s time to move your battalions of tanks off the beaches and into the battlefields of Europe. You are in command of each tank, all the way down to the angle and distance of each shot. Choose your shell type and take on the armored machines of the Axis powers, or switch sides and defend fortress Europe from the Allied invasion.
- Play the strategic single player campaigns, random skirmish mode, full cross-platform multiplayer, or even hotseat multiplayer.
- Build your army from 20 different tanks, each one unique to each faction, with different armor, guns, mobility, and hit locations.
- Choose between High Explosive or Armor Piercing shells to do the maximum damage to your enemy.
- Aim for different sides of a tank to maximize your chance of penetrating their armor.
- Utilize recon planes to reveal enemy locations or airstrikes to target dangerous tanks.
- Tank commanders gain experience with each Campaign battle.
- Battle across the Western Europe campaign with new campaigns coming later this year.
- Use artillery to protect your lines in campaign battles.
- Deploy Strategic Command Cards to surprise your enemies with special actions like laying mines, sabotage, enhanced aiming, airstrikes and more!
- Battle Fleet: Ground Assault features full 3D models of WW2 era tanks.
- VR Support for HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and Windows Mixed Reality coming soon.
“Battle Fleet: Ground Assault has been in development for a couple of years now and we are happy to finally deliver this new installment of the franchise to the fans. While keeping the science and game design from Battle Fleet 2, using armored vehicles instead of vessels, enabled us to create an even more authentic battlefield experience,” says Mythical City Games CEO, Jedrzej Jonasz