January 17th, 2015
HR Games and Funbox Media announced that they have inked a PAL/European publishing and distribution agreement for the boxed and digital version of Games Workshop’s SPACE HULK: Ascension for the PS4 in 2016.
Features for Space Hulk: Ascension include:
• Huge amounts of content – 103 unique missions spread out across 3 campaign chapters
• New enemies – new Genestealer variations for you to face in the depths of the Space Hulk.
• New mechanics – a complete reworking of the board game rules and mechanics. It’s still the Space Hulk game you love, re-imagined for a new experience.
• Customisation – RPG-style skill progression and player squad management allow you to create your own tailor-made team of hardened veterans.
• New weapons, more complex maps, combi-weapons and flash missions.
• 10 times the amount of content of the original game, with 50 – 100 hours of game time.
SPACE HULK: Ascension is a 3D, digital, turn based, strategy game, which builds upon the classic board game experience, and adds new RPG style mechanics, additional weapons, enemy types, an all-new chapter and loads of other new features. Set in the isolated corridors and tomb-like chambers of ancient vessels lost in the graveyard of space, players lead a small force of fearless Space Marine Terminators in a ferocious fight for survival against hordes of predatory, alien Genestealers.