Tag Archives: star trek adventures
Feb 4, 2019
Welcome commander… Your orders are go undercover on the pre-contact planet of Kalmur to investigate the accidental death of a Federation observer.
Star Trek Adventures: The Gravity of Crime Adventure PDF is available now from Modiphius for use with your Star Trek Adventures RPG.
When a Kalmuri experiment into artificial gravity goes wildly wrong, an experimental device explodes crushing everyone within the test lab, including a Starfleet scientist, Lieutenant Li, who had infiltrated the project as an observer.
Sent to investigate this apparently accidental death, your team is confronted by a Kalmuri detective, Lanox, who is convinced the deaths are the result of sabotage.
Can you solve this classic locked-room murder mystery without violating Starfleet’s Prime Directive?
Set during the TNG era, this adventure also contains advice for adaptation to other eras including The Original Series.
July 16, 2018
The Command Division supplement for Star Trek Adventures provides Game masters and Players with a wealth of new material for use for characters in the command division. The Command Division supplement PDF includes:
• Detailed description of the command division, including its role in Starfleet, the various branches within the command division, the role of Fleet Operations, life as a command division cadet, and details on starship operations.
• Expanded 2d20 Social Conflict rules, enhancing social encounters and galactic diplomacy.
• An expanded list of Talents and Focuses for command and conn characters.
• Over a dozen additional starships and support craft to command and pilot, including the NX, Nebula, Sovereign, and Steamrunner classes, as well as many shuttle types and the indomitable Work Bee!
• Advice on creating command division focused plot components for your missions to test the mettle of your captain and flight controller.
• New rules on running Admiralty-level campaigns that let you command entire fleets, as well as information on commanding starbases.
• Detailed descriptions and game statistics for a range of Command and Conn focused NPCs and Supporting Characters.
April 20, 2018
With Star Trek Adventures: Red Alert, your gaming group can add an exciting three-dimensional tactical experience to your RPG encounters. Now, Federation away teams can do battle against Klingon warriors, Romulan strike teams, Borg drones, or any number of other threats on far-flung worlds across the Galaxy. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran of tabletop campaigns or a fresh-fromthe-academy redshirt, you’ll soon be controlling your own away team and battling over the fate of worlds or the entire Galaxy!
This is a FREE PDF chapter of the Operations Division supplementary rulebook, for the Star Trek Adventures role playing game, and contains rules for miniatures combat.
You will also need: